How can Technology International Help?
With over 30 years of experience, Technology International are specialist regulatory compliance consultants and can help you and your company understand and apply the requirements and obligations of the UKEX 2016 Regulations.
We can provide complete solutions in-house for all Ex equipment categories, and by partnering with UKABs we can assist in gaining UK-Type Examination Certificates for applications where this is a mandatory requirement.
Our services include:
- Determining if products fall under the UKEX Regulations
- Developing complete Technical Files to demonstrate conformity with the UK Regulations
- Delivery of UKEX, ATEX, IECEx Training Courses.
- On-going UKEX, ATEX, IECEx related Technical Support
- Area Classification (in-directly)
- Quality Assurance Notification / Quality Assessment Report (UKEX-ATEX QAN / IECEx QAR).
- Ex Installation design, inspection and maintenance guidance and advice.
*Note: The UK government intends to extend recognition of the CE marking for placing most goods on the market in Great Britain (GB), indefinitely, beyond December 2024.
Read more about this recent update on the UK government website.