Technology International offers tailored training courses led by our expert specialists, ensuring a comprehensive and value-added experience for our clients.
Although based on the necessary core concepts, the courses we provide are created with your company in mind, to help tackle your unique needs,
- Training can be delivered worldwide, either virtually or in person
- Training can be run at your choice of venue with no group limit
- Training can be held at our offices in Wiltshire for groups of six or less.
Our bespoke programmes are led by our expert consultants, who each have 20+ years of experience in their field, to provide you and your colleagues with the key technical information as well as in-depth training across a wide range of Directives and Regulations that are relevant to you and your organisation.
- ATEX Directive / UKEX
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive / EMC Regulations
- Machinery Directive / Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations
- Low Voltage Directive / The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations
- Radio Equipment Directive / Radio Equipment Regulations 2017
- SEMI Safety Guidelines
Our most popular one-day training programme, is structured in two sessions. The first session covers a general overview of the desired Directive/ Regulation principles and requirements relevant to your needs. The final session focuses on your specific needs and situations specific to your environment and business model. This training structure covers up to 8 people and is designed to be interactive in its delivery to ensure a positive experience.