How Can Technology International Help?
We can provide complete solutions in house for all ATEX equipment categories, and by partnering with ATEX Notified Bodies we can assist to gain EU-Type Examination Certificates for applications where this is mandatorily required.
- Determining if products fall under the scope of the ATEX Directive
- Developing complete technical files to meet the requirements of the ATEX Directive
- ATEX training courses. (Covering ATEX, IECEx, UKEX)
- On-going Ex related technical support
- Area Classification (in-directly)
- Supporting Quality Assurance Notification / Quality Assessment Report (ATEX QAN / IECEx QAR).
- Ex Installation design, inspection and maintenance guidance and advice. (in-directly)
For more details on the services we can offer please contact us. Whatever a client’s individual requirements Technology International can tailor support solutions to meet their specific needs and budget.
ATEX outside of Europe?
Equipment intended to be used in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres outside of the EU and EEA, is often required to comply with the IECEx Scheme, which is similar in many respects to ATEX and UKEX.
What is IECEx?
IECEx is a voluntary scheme and has many member countries, the list of which is continuing to grow. “Ex” compliance is often strictly enforced within industries where risks of explosions are significant and constant, such as the Petrochemicals, Pharmaceutical and the Food Processing industries and IECEx can be an alternative widely accepted conformity process that goes hand-in-hand with ATEX and UKEX.
For more information on the IECEx Scheme please click here.