How can Technology International help?
With over 30 years of experience, Technology International are specialist regulatory compliance consultants and can help you and your company understand and apply the requirements and obligations of both the UK ATEX Regulations and DSEAR 2002.
We can provide complete solutions in-house for all ATEX equipment categories, and by partnering with ATEX UKABs we can assist in gaining UK-Type Examination Certificates for applications where this is a mandatory requirement.
Our services include:
- Determining if products fall under the ATEX Directive
- Developing complete Technical Files to demonstrate conformity with the UK ATEX Regulations
- Delivery of Ex Training Courses.
- On-going Ex related Technical Support
- Area Classification
- Quality Assurance Notification / Quality Assessment Report (ATEX QAN / IECEx QAR).
- Ex Installation design, inspection and maintenance guidance and advice.
*Note: The UK Government has announced that valid CE Marks will remain acceptable in the UK until December 31st, 2021.